The Ferrara Hotel, located on the south side of the island, has been an active building for over four decades.
The building was built in 1885 and in 1926 it was the home of the Ferrara Art Club.
In 1967, it was transformed into a hotel, the hotel became an apartment building and it was renovated to become a boutique hotel.
The hotel was demolished in 1990 and the structure has been converted into a public space, the main area is now a public park.
The main purpose of the building is the restaurant and bar, and the restaurant has been open for more than 40 years.
The restaurant has hosted guests of all nationalities and religions, and there is a community group and a food truck in the building, which serves locally sourced food.
The Bar and the Grill The main bar and dining area in the hotel is a classic bar with a large fireplace.
The bar has been updated to include a bar-restaurant style seating area.
The decor of the bar and restaurant has changed from the old wooden bar with the wooden tables and chairs in the late 1800s to modern barware with contemporary touches.
The old bar is the home to the famous Ferrara’s famous “Taco Tango”.
The restaurant, however, has stayed relatively unchanged.
The menu has been kept the same but the bar area has been repainted.
The original floor of the restaurant, which is currently used for storage, is now the bar.
The new floor, which was built into the wall, has a bar and bar area, and is now open to the public.
A group of people are currently cooking on the old bar area while a group of tourists are dining on the new bar area.
Restaurants on the island are always changing with new and exciting concepts popping up daily.
Visitors are encouraged to come to see the new Ferrara.